Purpose & Goals
The purpose of our integrated training is to give those who feel themselves called to Bible translation the opportunity to obtain practice-oriented training. Our focus is on building a core of trained and qualified indigenous Bible translators. Ultimately we aim to create opportunities that they develop to their maximum potential.
- To provide academically grounded, practice-oriented training in Bible translation
- To arouse a desire for lifelong learning
- To enable progression to further studies
- To develop relevant attitudes, skills and knowledge. For more details click here
- To prepare candidates for a long-term future in the field of Bible translation including leadership and passing on gained expertise to new candidates